- electradaddy likes this
- hippokisses likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- luvin30 likes this
- midwestern-momma likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- survivingbabygirl likes this
- feralwavestohermind likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- clairetoucey likes this
- nerdyjess likes this
- magmom likes this
- breakthecitysky likes this
- themamalogues posted this
Mama to toddler Harry/wife to the hubs/former (for now) runner/fruit snacks dispenser/ and all around badmamajama.
I talk about old lady crafts, unexplained infertility/recurrent miscarriage/IVF, geek culture, books, and living one day at a time. I excel in positive goofballery.
Assisted Reproduction Chronicle :
May 2014: 1st IVF cycle for our second child!
- Retrieved 15 egg, 10 fertilized, transferred 1 day 5 blast/ 2 frozen embryos. Chemical pregnancy.
July 2014: I turn 37 and we start our 1st FET cycle. Estrace/PIO injections.
- 7/25/14 transferred 1 blastocyst.
- 8/5/14 negative pregnancy test. Itchy reaction to PIO at both injection sites.
August 2014: I start weekly acupuncture sessions.
September 2014: Allergy testing to determine cause of progesterone reaction during prior cycle.
- 9/4/14 allergy skin test for sesame oil (and peanut and olive oils) at immunology allergist office - no reactions.
- 9/11/14 allergy skin testing for progesterone. Positive intradermal reaction to progesterone. Resolution will involve a desensitization protocol along side next FET cycle.
- 9/23/14 Allergists determine that there is no progesterone allergy. I was having a delayed autoimmune reaction to the intramuscular injections. Going forward progesterone will be administered via vaginal suppositories.
-9/26/14 Baseline estradiol & progesterone blood tests done. Cryo-cycle starts.
October 2014: We transfer our last frozen embryo from the fresh cycle in May.
-10/9/14 ultrasound for uterine lining check = 15mm, start progesterone suppositories (200mgs 3x day)
-10/14/14 final frozen embryo from 1st cycle transfered
All IVF posts are tagged #ivfologue.
Team Member at the parenting website Growing Up Last.