- electradaddy likes this
- hippokisses likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- luvin30 likes this
- midwestern-momma likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- survivingbabygirl likes this
- feralwavestohermind likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- clairetoucey likes this
- nerdyjess likes this
- magmom likes this
- breakthecitysky likes this
- lovingmylense likes this
- themamalogues posted this
Mama to toddler Harry/wife to the hubs/former (for now) runner/fruit snacks dispenser/ and all around badmamajama.
I talk about old lady crafts, unexplained infertility/recurrent miscarriage/IVF, geek culture, books, and living one day at a time. I excel in positive goofballery.
Assisted Reproduction Chronicle :
May 2014: 1st IVF cycle for our second child!
- Retrieved 15 eggs
- 10 fertilized
- transferred 1 day 5 blast/ 2 frozen embryos.
- Chemical pregnancy.
July 2014: starting our 1st FET. Estrace/PIO.
- 7/25 transferred 1 blastocyst.
- 8/5 negative pregnancy test
- reaction to sesame oil, no more PIO
All IVF posts are tagged #ivfologue.
Team Member at the parenting website Growing Up Last.