- minusworlds likes this
- porquenobailas reblogged this from nick-morris
- porquenobailas likes this
- crispigomez likes this
- nick-morris reblogged this from zefab-ulous-rock-pics and added:
- zefab-ulous-rock-pics reblogged this from geekvariety
- pip-23 likes this
- xarcex reblogged this from geekvariety and added:
- xarcex likes this
- redblowfish likes this
- awkwardanimator likes this
- burning-apollo likes this
- geekvariety likes this
- themunchbunchmorgans likes this
- faunarara likes this
- ijustneedalittlepush reblogged this from 0ptimusxfine
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- pockyonsteroids likes this
- mecano8481 likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- 09021994 likes this
- reckopt likes this
- hello-my-name-is-distance reblogged this from 0ptimusxfine and added:
- raising-lilly likes this
- fealiks likes this
- mommysgotfeels likes this
- g0ldenp0tato likes this
- parasiticrelationship likes this
- mommytothemax likes this
- khatter9 likes this
- mealsandmeltdowns likes this
- zombiefuckerjesus likes this
- breedoesntbloghere likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- themamalogues posted this
Mama to toddler Harry/wife to the hubs/former (for now) runner/fruit snacks dispenser/ and all around badmamajama.
I talk about old lady crafts, unexplained infertility/recurrent miscarriage/IVF, geek culture, books, and living one day at a time. I excel in positive goofballery.
Assisted Reproduction Chronicle :
May 2014: 1st IVF cycle for our second child!
- Retrieved 15 egg, 10 fertilized, transferred 1 day 5 blast/ 2 frozen embryos. Chemical pregnancy.
July 2014: I turn 37 and we start our 1st FET cycle. Estrace/PIO injections.
- 7/25/14 transferred 1 blastocyst.
- 8/5/14 negative pregnancy test. Itchy reaction to PIO at both injection sites.
September 2014: Allergy testing to determine cause of progesterone reaction during prior cycle.
- 9/4/14 allergy skin test for sesame oil (and peanut and olive oils) at immunology allergist office - no reactions.
- 9/11/14 allergy skin testing for progesterone. Positive intradermal reaction to progesterone. Resolution will involve a desensitization protocol along side next FET cycle.
All IVF posts are tagged #ivfologue.
Team Member at the parenting website Growing Up Last.