Does anyone actually feel thin in hot and humid weather? I’m all about acceptance but in this humidity I just want to surrender to a mumu/tent and give up.
I said I wouldn’t watch The Intruders, but…well, it’s on after Doctor Who and I got sucked in this week. Plus, it’s BBC America and I really love BBC America.
This day is starting better than the last few. I went to a meeting last night and it helped immensely.
I woke up to a particularly metal version of the alphabet song coming over the monitor.
When I went in to Harry’s room it was a bit chilly so I asked him if he wanted slippers. He told me he wanted a skateboard.
I ate cinnamon, apple, dried cranberry & walnut oatmeal. I’m drinking some herbal tea. We are watching Max & Ruby, which for some reason reminds me of when I was a kid, even though it wasn’t on back in the Paleolithic era.
We have very little scheduled this long weekend. I have my acupuncture appointment this morning, and that’s about it.
- I’ve had a headache since yesterday morning. Caffeine, water, Advil and Tylenol aren’t doing shit. Grateful it’s not a migraine.
- Harry’s tubes are making their way out of his ear canals. We’ve decided not to wait for the ear infections to start back up and he’s getting his 2nd set of tubes put in next month. I really like his ENT. This makes me happy.
- I may have developed a progesterone allergy. I’m not entirely sure what that means to my IVF stuff. I’m getting skin tested next week. I was freaking out so I emailed my nurse and she said she’s never seen a patient who couldn’t do IVF due to an allergy. That calmed me down some.
- I miss my cousin who moved to CA last year so much. I really hope comes home. She’s one of my best friends.
- I’m starting acupuncture again tomorrow morning. Even if it doesn’t help with the infertility stuff, it’s sure to help with my stress, the headache and the humdrums.
You know you had a Catholic upbringing when somebody says “May the force be with you” and your instant reaction is to reply with “And also with you”.
Lift up your lightsabers.
We lift them up to the lord.
Let us give thanks to the Force our guide.
It is right to give the Force thanks and praise.
Yes. All this.